Volunteers are a valuable asset to the organization. Volunteers are needed to assist the organization during events and programs and other “housekeeping” activities throughout the year.
Volunteer opportunities include:
- Selling tickets or attend check-in table
- Greeting at the door or coat check
- Setting up and tearing down
- Helping with children’s activities and art table
- Helping at the refreshment table or as bartenders
- Giving tours (after docent training)
- Stuffing envelopes for mailing campaigns
- Becoming a member of an event or program committee
- Joining LAC staff and board for building clean-up day in May!
- Joining the Bake Club to provide refreshments for the concession table at events
Please submit the following form to be included in future volunteer requests.